Saturday, August 22, 2009

Demo released

Everybody snap at me for the dramatic difference between Levi's normal and Levi's cosplay sprites. Boohoo, I didn't finish cosplay sprite until after I packaged the demo.

Get a grip >=[


http://www.mediafire.com/?abwtmwjzlmn

This is the demo link. It's 46 mb, but would be 40 if I hadn't forgotten something...namely to delete the Opening-Bombing Mission MP3. Sorry =p

It should be pretty much bug-free though some dialogue doesn't fit with everything else. I'll fix it soon -.- At the moment I'm trying to focus on spriting because I'm motivated and I don't want to waste it orz.

Levi's normal and cosplay outfits are finished and I've started Kumo's normal. Ribbed shirts are a bitch, but at least I only have to do it once. Cloud's shirt is also ribbed (which is why Kumo's is -.-) which means when I turned the Kumo sprite to his Cloud cosplay I don't have to worry about it FD. Kumo's hair looks soooo much better now =D.

The fight between Aio and Levi is going to be a bitch to sprite orz.

No comments:

Post a Comment