Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yeah well...



Ok so maybe I haven't gotten a lot done game wise lately, life at home has been nuttier than a Cornetto D:.


Dad just getting home from his back surgery and the fact we've got a house inspection this Friday is doing my head in.

So I've stuck to drawing my comic in my free time because it doesn't require a computer.

But I have done some stuff, such as spriting McDonalds, finishing the recolour of Ruby's stand pose, and drawing and colouring her face set.

The McDonalds is for the new airport scene. With how much I'm going over and redoing for the next demo release, the entire thing is probably going to be different o_O.

I have changed just about every scene- and redone a lot (I mean A LOT) of the maps, including Kumo's house, which has been re-evented as well. The short, rushed airplane scene will be replaced by an entire new level consisting of the use of Levi and his Revolver to liberate the plane from a bunch of terrorists. Kumo doesn't join in because a. he has no weapon and b. he's got motion sickness.


Also, the characters do not change into their cosplays until they reach Tokyo and stay overnight in a hotel. They then try to catch a taxi, but it rips them off and they end up in the Alleys, where you need to find the key to the gate so you can catch the Subway to the Fairgrounds.

Battle Circle has been re-evented, no corny dialogue with Arithial.


So yeah, basically the entire thing has been gone over and changed. Even the scene after Kumo wakes up.


And I will be editting the scene where Levi 'meets' Kyer and Shadz, though he has met them before in Volume 2 of Cosplay Crisis: School Yard, however no names are mentioned.


Now, to abandon you with some more art D=




No comments:

Post a Comment