Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Stuff




Here have some screenshots.

Ok, well I've been working diligently on my game for the past few days, but today I took a break from game stuff to bring something new.

In about 30-45 minutes, I will be uploading the sketch version of the first volume of Cosplay Crisis: School Yard. Though untitled in the pages, I have labelled it 'Distress of Umbrellas and Milkshakes.'
Hopefully in the next few days I will also have Cruelty in the form of Socialization (volume 2) also uploaded. I just feel it is selfish of me to keep these storyline parts away from my 167 page viewers =P.

Please if anyone feels the urge for crying out loud the first volume is almost half a year old! So PLEASE do not comment on the art in the comics! These are for storyline purposes only- if you feel that you can't read them because the artwork is so shitty, then don't, I don't care.
Me, Kumo, Levi and Miri will keep our in jokes =P.

My main reason for doing so was that I was planning out the scene in Acaridae where Kumo and Levi are grabbing a bite to eat, and Levi orders his usual- Big Mac meal with a caramel milkshake, while Kumo has a chicken salad with apple and blackcurrant juice and an apple pie.
(I EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'D EAT GOD I'M DOOMED D:). Though I have uploaded the pages with Kumo explaining his hatred for milkshakes, Aio mentions the umbrella fight while you're at the Fairgrounds, which I didn't get up to.

So take it as you will. Read and enjoy.


......it's a 31 mb download, just so you know. The comic is about 26 pages long (didn't count them). Volume 2 is about 40 pages long....=/.

No comments:

Post a Comment