Friday, March 26, 2010

Holidays (School ones)

Wow, 400 views? This might actually be getting somewhere!

In any case I'm about to start the remapping and re eventing of the 'Fairgrounds'.

Once this is finished, there will basically be nothing left of the original 'Cosplay Crisis' build from a year ago except for a few fragments of the Back Allies and the Streets.
It's kind of shocking. It's like I remade the game before it was finished. Maybe it was a bad idea.
Maybe not.

Anyway I've added a characters page with a brief description and a quote each. Don't come yapping at me about Levi's quote, either- not only do I agree with this statement, it also accurately reflects Squall's character- he avoids thoughts of the future and loathes the past.

In other game-related news I am working on a Computer Terminal which will be able to be accessed from a room on the Ragnarok. It's fully evented and allows you to access 'Event' overviews (paragraphs summarising a section of the storyline), Character profiles, Boss list (maybe) and an Image tab that will have no purpose unless you complete certain side-quests and unlock the artwork.
This will not be posted on deviantART, here, or anywhere else, unless it's in draft form, so these images will be brand new material.

And of course, a little menu with Exit in it.
I'm about to start working on the Levi VS. Aio sprites- a tedious, very trying experience it will be. I have gotten a bit way through it before but I'm redoing it now that I have a better Seifer sprite (too lazy to make character sprites for anyone other than the protagonists and antagonists- and Aio hardly falls into this catagories. More like the 'slightly annoying arrogant guy who somehow decided he wanted to be a bad dude. Woo, now we can kick his romanticist ass FOR A REASON.'
Ahem.
In any case I hope to get a lot of work done these holidays. But homework, my mum...they might get in the way. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment