Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tweaking Some Stuff

I've been thinking about tweaking the Cosplay Crisis intro into a fully animated, detailed introduction, that actually details a little bit before the actual game started- when Levi is getting off his face (drunk) at the bar Miri works at. (He does this regularly on weekends- Levi is a bit of an alcoholic).
This is when Levi and Miri discuss the plan to bomb an Omniax reactor and Miri rings Kumo to organize the mission. Kumo seems to act normally for most of the phone-call, but there odd moments when he doesn't exactly seem himself...
Also, when Kumo wakes up the next morning, he goes through a regular morning routine- gets his breakfast, watches some TV, worries about something he seems to be forgetting, gets the newspaper without realizing Miri's in the hallway, and then reads the horoscope as Miri knocks on his door.
And blah blah blah.

I've been working out scenes for the areas in the Fairgrounds too. So far I have the Event and Battle circles basically finished. I need to rework the Wonder Circle so badly.
The Ghost Circle will be accessible without the cutscenes and etc. because it's unessecary.
You will be able to rest in the Hotel there, too, but the point is moot due to HP being restored at Save Points (which I might take out to spite you nice people, because I'm just like that.)
But there's a shop there. Wooo~
I also have to make Speed, Chocobo, Round and...finish the Exhibition Tower. Yeha. Then I can move on to mapping out some more Tokyo and putting in the TV Station.
Yey~

To finish, have some art that's not by me :D
Art by ShuryouGospel13

(BTW, Levi gets the most love out of the CC cast.)

No comments:

Post a Comment