Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sorry for the lack of updates D:


But I have been working. I mostly update at www.rpgmaker.net because it's nice and I get lots of comments 'w')/. But I have been working, I've gotten quite a bit of stuff done. I'm not feeling too well today so I'm taking it as an oppurtunity to catch up on homework (damn you h/w!! Daaaaamnnnn yooouuuuuuuu).
But once I'm done, I plan to sit down and write down enemy lists for the different regions of the World Map, do some more world map polishing, write down enemy lists for the Ice Caves and Volcanic Tunnels so I can get to work on spriting them. I'm still missing two boss monster graphics (Phantom and Elvoret), one because I haven't gotten around to it and the other because...it's flippin' Elvoret!!
I've redrawn Levi's faceset, as shown to the side. Oh yes. I am so happy with this faceset. I could not be more satisfied. Unless the ears were better....shutting up.
(It's flipped, so the ear stud is on the wrong side...SAI was being weird)
I've also evented out the bare bones of the Zane sidequest. I have to make the boss for it tougher because I beat it at level 12, which pretty much should be an absolute kick in the pants (the fight was long, but doable). In my savefile I have Zane and have just finished AVT.
Playtime: 3 hours, 42 minutes. D: I haven't even gotten half of the Keycards yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment