Saturday, September 12, 2009

Questions?


Pertaining to the series as a whole, I'm wondering if anybody would like to play through Kumo and Levi's missions prior to the game at current. I don't have anything atm but I already have ideas for what scripts I would use (it would be an ABS instead of ATB). I suppose I'd be better off finishing what I have planned for School Yard before I even consider making a game off it.

In game related news, two separate versions of the final game will be released. The first, the standard edition, will be released to most forums.
The second, the 'Insane' edition, will feature in-depth character profiles, an art gallery, extended ending, summon animations that don't suck, and Swordless Mission, and extra playable part at the beginning of the game where you get to play as non-cosplay Kumo and Levi wielding a machine gun and a Magnum .44 respectively. The battle system won't be any different, but it does give a little more storyline, including information about Levi's past that would usually only be found in Cosplay Crisis: Final Core. It may also include Aeris as an unlockable character, but she was planned as a non-listed one in the original version. I'm now debating this, given that she unbalances the FF8-FF7 balance.

Unless I also put Irvine in, since his character does have a persona now. Yes I am looking at you, Carl.

Get some clothes on for crying out loud.


And yes I'm now putting the game name in italics. =P.

Cosplay Crisis...


No comments:

Post a Comment