Monday, September 7, 2009

Work...


Alright, an end is in sight! I've got the dialogue for the ending cutscenes written down and I already know how the ending fight goes down. One of the CC trio will end up hospitalized, critically injured...who will it be?

(aka 'who has a fake death in their respective game at the end of disk 1' o.o)

That said I still have a lot to do. I plan to utilize the numerous tilesets I have for Tokyo, but the Bridge and the Exhibition Tower I will have to sprite myself. *sigh*. I still have a lot of battlers to do, etc...
Meh. CC Vol.2 is at Page 6.
I have another scene like Aio and Levi's fight to sprite, but it's a lot shorter in comparision. Just involves some combination Fated Circle + Climhazzard awesomeness...
Climb Circle! o.o
Alongside Brave Divide in CC volume 1...Meteor Zone...and Omniheart Lionslash.

o.o

If anyone feels up to it, I wouldn't mind having a composer for CC. Just some theme remixes (excluding Levi), maybe a theme for the actual game...meh.

It's not necessary but could give the game a little more oomph.

No comments:

Post a Comment