Thursday, September 16, 2010

Uh, no.


I'm sorry everyone. I did do my best. I have been working as hard as I can on the game, well, as humanly possible with the amount of homework I have. But I'm no where near done. I have a lot of mapping done, but I have a shitload of story events to do, puzzles and other minigame to add, I need to finish the Crazy Motorcycle sequence, which works...partially. I have the city of Oak done...somewhat. I'm working on its Sewer. Right now, I'm pretty much working to get that done, and bring all the scraps together into something comprehensive. I have that enemy list, I'm slowly working through it. Planning bosses, sidequests, end sequences, even how the credits are going to look.
I swear to god, I will have this game done by the end of the year. If not, I will be polishing up and releasing what I have.
I am definitely replacing Elvoret as a boss because I just can't motivate myself to tackle that sprite, even if I'm not animating it. Now, I have chores to do.
Have some more art:

No comments:

Post a Comment