Thursday, October 28, 2010

ontzontzontz


I'M DOING IT FOR YOU GUYS~


Currently mapping the last few maps of the Miehle Mountains. Once they're done, it's Ruins of Banora, the last few maps of Acaridae's slums and the entrance to the Omniax Building, and the final dungeon. Oh, and buckets and buckets of eventing. Like, I'm not exaggerating.
Then the game's finished on a 'technical' level. I still have a lot of graphics to finalize and polish, but this is how I work. Complete what I need to so I know what I have and what needs to be done. Once the base is finished, I can look at what I have left and evaluate how long it'll take me to achieve my goals, and if it's feasible. If not I may substitute/cut somethings.
Event wise I've finished Aetas, but I need to rewrite a few scenes afterward.

Here, have a couple of screenshots:

No comments:

Post a Comment