Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Demo Release Date


OMFG I never thought I'd post this.

Demo is due to be released 28/7/09/. Hopefully, the game is bug free and fabulous.
I coloured an old Zane drawing, as you can see
<-. I've noticed my work has been getting...shinier? And a lot less sketchy. A turn for the better, I must admit XD. I finished sketching out Page 9 for Cosplay Crisis: School Yard, which involves Kumo ditching Levi and Miri before they can try to drag him into cosplaying. In the words of Kumo: Oh, the irony. In Cosplay Crisis game related news: The hotel at Ghost Circle now has a shop were you can buy weapons, items and Materia. The weapons available are all stronger than everything your party currently has equipped so it's probably a good idea to buy a few, at least for Kumo since he's the main character an all XD. I've been customizing a secret boss that will be available during the final dungeon. The final dungeon, to the relief of those who 'must-get-everything-in-game' players, is unfathomably long with plenty of good EXP enemies. Which is lucky, because this 'secret boss' I have yet to beat with a party at level 46. I survived 4 minutes and got its HP down past 80% (because it blasted me with Dark 3 and basically killed me). If you want to watch me get 'PWNED', go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfbrcCOqD5s Also, Archeia posted an update for Advent Cirno on Game Jolt (link is on the page). I hope they go for the Tales of-esque system, but with any system they go for, I'm probably going to fail. I can't even pass Cirno on Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil :C. (You maybe wondering why I'm posting about Advent Cirno in the Cosplay Crisis thread, but please remember, if I hadn't heard of Advent Cirno and looked into it, I wouldn't have started Cosplay Crisis, and this is probably the best fan-game idea I've ever had. It's both serious and funny at the same time and I can take a tongue-in-cheek approach, unlike FF8-2 where I have to be serious, so STFU about it >=[)

No comments:

Post a Comment