Friday, July 31, 2009

Sorry everybody about the delay :/


<- *shock* WTF IS THIS PHOTO? WHY WAS IT IN KUMO'S POCKET? WHY IS THAT GUY SO SMEXY? WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?!

Yeah I know I suck at deadlines >.>

But besides that, I've been trying to think of way to give CC's story more...meat. (Meat is awesome). After all, stuff like CC: Final Core is something I've been planning, which is based around Crisis Core...I've become a bit of an FF7-fangirl, more than ten years after its initial release, lol.

Oh well.

As another note, I'm planning not to have Levi's scar just 'appear'. He's going to get it the regular damn way >=[, from his arch rival O.O.

Betcha didn't even realize that there was a Seifer-type character in CC, did ya XD. I don't even know who I'm talking to...
But yeah, I'm gonna go into proper details and stuff. Like for example, Levi and Kyer will have met before: but they've never been properly 'introduced'. I'm tired of me fawning over FF7, since FF8 had a great storyline, too. I'm going to try and create A DISTORTED VERSION OF THE BOTH OF THEM.

Yes, I'm a sicko. But it's a parody, right? I still need to make sure this stays funny. And what's funnier than getting stopped at the gate by your arch-rival, in a Seifer costume, and getting told you're going to duel him because you beat up his posse with umbrellas?
(That happens in the CC comic XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment