Saturday, July 4, 2009

*sighz* Updated...Maybe?


Lol I haven't worked on this for a while but after some inspiration from Carl I decided to pick it up again. Plus, I got Crisis Core recently, which equals two things: Inspiration and the disability to shorten my game down to CC from now on. Or maybe Cosplay Crisis can be CC and Crisis Core can be CC:FF7? Who knows *shrugs*.

I decided to go back to a previous build of Cosplay Crisis (basically the one without limits screwing everything up) and clean it up to get it working properly. I can survive without limits, especially since I just create my first Debug map. Hoho.
But on another note, I don't think I mentioned that I've lengthened the demo out to include going on a plane and stuff? In order to get to the National Cosplay Day (which is confirmed to be in Japan in the Cosplay Crisis School Yard manga) they need to catch a plane. Plus Levi and Kumo go out for coffee.

It's been really great to be able to go through a battle and not have stuff error when I use items, and be able to use Materia for the first time in 3 months! XD XD XD.
With the way I'm working on CC currently I SHOULD be able to release a demo very, very, very soon. I'm deadlining it to my birthday, ok?! That way, I should probably get it done! Hopefully.
I don't feel like spriting at the moment, I've been tired for the last couple of days due to over-playing Crisis Core. I was up to five in the morning on Thursday O.O. However by tomorrow I should have the next page of CC:SY published and Miri's defense and down poses done. They're just about all I need to finish for her, then I can worry about Levi.
If you want to read the comic, check the Arts section of Creation Asylum www.creationasylum.net OR check out my DevArt page: http://sorceresskyrsty.deviantart.com/

Also, anybody know of a FF7 Limit Break system that DOESN'T conflict with Materia and DOESN'T require the SDK? Because I'm almost considering just using the KGC Desperation Attacks script I'm using for LOTSL.

No comments:

Post a Comment