Friday, July 24, 2009

Wow, I update often




<- Lol, randomness last level mock-up screen. Probably won't happen.
And this one ->
is the logo I decided to make today. It has *Unknown*(Ultimicia) Arithial (Sephiroth), Kumo, Levi and Miri in it. As a side not, Amano has a creepy drawing style. Cool, but slightly creepy...
Well it's not really an update. Not really. I finally got flash's sound to work. Turns out it wouldn't play the MP3 versions of the songs I wanted, so I had to convert them to WAV. Yeah. The file is now 100mb IN SIZE.

I almost immediately gave up on ever having animated sequences in Cosplay Crisis. But I probably wouldn't have them until the final game's released anyway, so...

In other news, I almost lost the game O.O. Yeah, you heard me right! All my files went and corrupted on me, and I think it was because I tried to play it on another computer O.O. Luckily I had a backed-up version I kept to do testing with. Everybody thank the gods of computer data, they shine on me today *basks in monitor screen light*

I also added Summons, but they won't be in the final version either due to the IMMENSE file size of the animation files. Each of them are roughly 25mb!! 5 of them would increase the game by 125mb, and it's 50 mb already. But so far, the Summons list is:
Ifrit
Shiva
Ramuh
Titan
Carbuncle(if, IF I can get a reflection script to work in game...I highly doubt it, but it's still IF)
Mog
Bahamut

However, 4 of these won't even be available if you just play without getting extras. The two summoner secret characters (Hanah and Ruby) come with 2 summons each. Just more incentive to get them, eh?

Also, these are possible thanks to Ringo. They look amazing, thank you!
TrÉs belle, Ringo! Merci beaucoup ^_^.

Over that drama, I also mocked up PSP covers for CC and made a new CC logo. It's not much better than the old one but meh.

I also uploaded a picture of the new logo on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment